To our valued guests,
At The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club we are committed to the health and safety of our employees and guests and will continue to monitor and follow guidelines set forth by the Governor of Florida.
To further protect the public against the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, Collier County enacted an order requiring all persons to wear face coverings, defined as a mask worn over the nose and mouth, when inside any public building or business, or attending public outdoor events when it is not possible to maintain social distancing of a minimum of 6-feet from other persons. The resolution also has requirements for all businesses and public outdoor events. There are exceptions to the resolution such as children under the age of two; persons actively eating or drinking; or persons needing reasonable accommodation as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Facial coverings do not need to be worn while enjoying any outdoor activity such as golf, tennis, exercising, or while using the pools or beach, unless social distancing is not possible. The entire resolution enacted by the Naples City Council is available online at www.naplesgov.com.
Amenities currently open:
- Daily Beach Access
- Golf Course and Pro Shop
- Pool Complex - Sunrise to Sunset
- Beach Chairs/Umbrella Rentals
- Wednesday through Sunday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Poolside Restaurant - 11:00am - Sunset
- The Seminole Store - 6:30am - 5:00pm
- HB's on the Gulf
- 7:00am - 10:30am breakfast
- 12:00pm - 2:30pm lunch
- 5:30pm - 10:00pm dinner
- Sunset Beach Bar & Grill* - 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Beach Store
- Fitness Center with Key Card Access
- Yoga by Appointment Only
Amenities currently closed:
- Room Service
- Kid's Club
We have developed a Covid-19 policy for our employees and are prepared to adapt to any changes that may occur during the pandemic. We have undertaken a full range of Covid-19 initiatives throughout our resort, including but not limited to:
- Installation of over 50 touchless hand sanitizing stations
- Installation of clear protective barriers in several areas
- Property-wide signage encouraging social distancing, frequent hand washing, etc.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in the guestrooms, public space, kitchens and restaurants
If you have any questions regarding future reservations, please call 800-237-7600. Rest assured we are prepared to help in any way we can. For golf course tee times, please call 239-435-2475.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon.